30 December 2009

Sick!

Feeling sicks, I had been vomitting since yesterday, fever and sore throat was attacking me, all the time. I tried to struggle, at least to post a blog of the day, I surrendered! Well, it was the last day of mine with my family, at least this year, unfortunately, I spent my time sleeping, very weak.


My brother was busy playing, plus taking good care of me, how nice of him. Asking me whether I vomite or not, whether I need any water or food. I was too tired, I couldn't remember, whether I thank him.


I woke up today, my sister asked: "Are you ok? (In chinese ;p) Well, I'm getting better, slightly. Called darling, he google-d some information for me (I miss him.... Lots...). Think I'm having gastric, so I forced myself to drink some warm milk, ended up, I vomitted all. Sigh, another tired day.


Got myself all packedup, back to Oxford, I cried again when I see mom's leaving, having me standing behind, seeing all of them leaving. It's hard to overcome these, and I hate it.


Anyway, Paris here I come. At least this thought held me back from being emo. Not feeling better, but, what to do? Bon Jour Paris! I'll see y'all again when I get back to my internet! Au Revoir!

No comments: