22 December 2009

20.12.2009 - Sunday

Another expected exhausted day, went through the very first ‘very stressful’ exam, finally it comes to an end, and now a ‘tiring yet beautiful’ holiday get started.

Force myself to get up and out from the bed around 8, was asleep at 2, I’m mentally and physically tired. Another double check on my luggage, dumped all my rubbish, get myself showered, washed up and changed, packed up my laptop, dragged my god knows how heavy the luggage is, all the way up hill to bus stop. Hooped on to the very own Oxford Tube, a student price of £10 for a period return ticket, my holiday in London is officially started.

Upset with the limited access connectivity on board, and also the forgetful me leaving my MP4 behind, I have no choice but to take one morning nap, of course, I can’t escape from a bunch of kids making tones of noise. Feeling dizzy, arriving Victoria Bus Station, I dragged my luggage, and myself to bus stop – H, Golders Green, here I come! Another freezing day, I’m forced to remove my glove and get my bus ticket, trust me when I say that I actually can’t feel my fingers on the spot =(
















Got on bus No.82, another long long long transit to Golders Green Sainsbury, my long awaiting family is waiting for me there. Managed to surprise my mom and sister, not forgetting my stepgrandma!

A quick shopping, but a long story from my sister, telling me her one day trip in London (which just happened a day before), she and my bro were lying on the snowy bed, enjoying the snow with an ‘angel’ made on it. Found myself quite weak now!

Get my stuff unpack, a quick lunch prepared by my mom, playing and running around with the kids, I lied on bed playing UNO, end up sleeping for roughly an hour. I was dragged by my bro for dinner at 6, in fact, he grew stronger. When everything is done, it’s just roughly 7:30pm.
Such a short day, feels like I drag myself too much, and I’m dead tired! Well, good night Sunday, 5 more days to Christmas.

All the best for my darling in his exams! Enjoy holidays for those who are in it now. And seriously, I miss my internet now!

Adios~*

No comments: