22 December 2009

21.12.2009 - Monday

It's Monday!

Heavy snow today around 3pm in London, I saw rain, followed by bits and bits of snow, then roughly few hours of snowing, I saw snowy white white white roads and trees and cars and all :)

Woke up quite early today, got dragged by Cain! A quick breakfast, and a lazy morning, nothing much to do, don't know what's their plan so, just wonder around the house. Dad got his VW rented, got readied and rushed out of the house - Brent Cross here I come!

A shopping mall, lots of cars, lots of people. Ate Burger King. Accompanied mom with her shoppings, went Boots for a crazy purchase, one thing I dislike most is that we're always rushing back home cause of the kiddies and oldies. Well, I still have plenty of chances to drop by London again ;p

After all, it rained and snowed in the afternoon. Bought a new TV - Samsung 32' for the kids to watch, got the internet fixed, paid 7.5 pounds for O2, started with my blogging!

Got connected with my hon (finally, although it's just couple of days ;p), got the tv installed, not that bored after all! Quick dinner of fried rice, chit chat, send Uncle Weng Fook off to his car, a chance to experience the snow!












It got warm after a while, slightly warmer. Kids are sleeping, so as my dad, his mind got KO already. It's just 7:45pm, got myself into the internet again, this time round, I checked out the blog's theme, templates, post and loads. I'm a fresher here so bear with me. Well look at my page, kinda sick of the editting, I can't do much in the page element, some features are fixed, just managed to change the fonts. Someone out there with skills, yes I need you :)






So long Monday! Now, 4 more days to Christmas. Am expecting You to be white :)

Ciao~*

< 'LONDON'

No comments: