23 December 2009

22.12.2009 - Tuesday

Late night in London, quiet and peace, again I'm on my internet continue with my personal blog, to share my first experience on snow!


Woke up, baby sit my bro and sis, parent went out for shopping! Well, as usual, they surely took all the advantages they can in me, my lappy, camera, phones, all available gadgets are out to their hand, fighting over it, arguing over whose turns, really drive me crazy! After brunch, we went outdoor for a walk - SNOW!












It's in Hampstead Heath, as per granny, we're in the highest point of view of Hampstead, which we can clearly see the city of London, never knew that until we got home. It's freezing out there, what more keeping myself right in the snow! It was a heavy snow yesterday night, pond outside the house got frozen, the thickness of snow, makes me think of 7-Eleven slurpee, fully free supply of it ;)












Had been figuring how to make a snow man, even a proper-looking snow ball! Anyway I had fun with the kids! Gloves and boots are helpless, when it's cold, it's cold.











Got the kids convinced to get home, had a short noon nap, mom was up to prepare dinner! Fried noodle for tonight, short while after that, the cruel jet lag sent them off to sleep again. Nothing much to do but to surf net, some shows perhaps! Another day for us. What's up tomorrow? No idea. But more pictures to be uploaded for sure!


Good Night Hampstead! Ciao!

No comments: