28 December 2009

Emotional

"Rise and shine!" I love the way Cain woke me, sometimes he'll switch on the lights, literally all lights that can shine on me. Maybe, he'll take away my blanket. Particularly, I love that he woke me up by whispering to my ear. Worst part is that he'll tickle me on my feet! Well, obviously I'll go mad 'bout that! ;p


I was half awaked, tried to get myself settle with breakfast, waffle spotted (added double cream!). Not to bore my morning, I switched on ITV1 - Spirit. Can't really recall the story line, watch it once again - It's emotional. The spirit of horses is just beautiful. It's more like Wall-E, not much of dialog, messages like love, respect, tolerance, and care are all implied. Not much of effort in the graphics, but a successful story yet again, by Dreamwork.











An appointment with my dad's cousin - Aunt June. Not really clear about her address, but she's definitely a charming person! A person with smile on her face, always. She cooked lamb stew, mixed vegetables, Uncle Steven bought us desserts, almond tart and blueberry vanilla tart. Beautiful late christmas lunch! I'm not used to hang around with people I just met, so... I watched TV instead ;(



Leaving around 4 in the afternoon, need to rush to another appointment with Uncle Weng Fook at 05:30pm. Since there's 'free'time, dad proposed to drop by Madaland - CHEAP Stuff! As usual, I'll be babysitting so... Instead of the ladies department, I went to the kids department! Lucky to say, all toys got 'sapu' during boxing day, seriously left none, maybe some teared boxes! Well I'm upset because I need to convince the kids to not to be upset. Apart from that, I'm literally thinking that I'll get extra pocket money by now :D

Dinner with family in Harvester. With not-so-satisfied services, and very big portion of food, we got the bill. Found a British lady attempted to earn some tips without even serving us. Let the 'Super-women' deal with it, we found out that she lied to her manager and keyed in our order under her name! Well, she messed up with the wrong customers. It's not her day! ;D Lucky manager, he got it all!


Back to Hampstead, had banana cake for dessert, kids were cranky, all went to sleep, and that's all for today!


Ciao~ ♫

No comments: