27 December 2009

It's Christmas + Boxing Day!

Yeap, my internet went down yesterday, it actually ruined my mood - 'I want to post something!'

Well, it's Christmas :) We did nothing much, dad did some stuffing cooking - To show off his skill. Mom was asked 'not' to help, gave her a break then! As usual, I'll be babysitting the 'mao-lao'! We got turkey and sausages for lunch, leftover for dinner, and presents for all day long ;) Well I believed thoughts that count, just that the definition of Christmas for us is something simple, but together!














I got hair serum, an organic one! Pocket notebook, it's for the shopping list purpose ;) Towel hanger, toothpaste disposer, and... A compact Holy Bible. Curious bout that? Don't be, caused I don't know why either, perhaps, an implied message from my mom. Well, I'm happy.











Boxing Day! Finally get to an environment with celebration of boxing day, how do I feel it? Through TV adverts *sigh* Friends were outside shopping like crazy, I myself stayed at home, reading news 'bout the crazy queue in London. At least, I knew about the craze here ;p

Happy Christmas again! Now let's countdown to the very new year of 2010!



To Everyone, All the Best onwards! ♥

Countdown Clocks, Hearts Countdowns at WishAFriend.com

2 comments:

Ben said...

Hmm, unfortunately we got different mouse-s ? xD and a holy bible... hmmmmmm....

Nee Yaa, Soo said...

Oh? Isn't it the same? It costs me battery, need to keep it off when it's not in used.. Ma fan! XD