01 February 2010

Me, and Starbucks!

Just got back from work, another tired working day! Well, I'm going to share some experiences of mine, bits and dots 'bout Starbucks!

Got this job, lucky or not it's your say, but so far for me, it's alright. What did I gain? Experiences, friendship, ups and downs, most importantly, the 'Pounds'!

At first, I can't cope with it. It's all about politics! When you're an Asian, you got nothing much, but to prove that you really can do it! I did it. Trust me, I'm good *evil*!

I met Salvatore, an Italian tough guy! Best regional manager of year 2008, not someone that you can mess around, when you lost something, even the tidy little elastic from the pump, you're pleaded guilty with death sentence! :D After all these while, I got a phrase from him: "Neeyaa, you're good! You're an exception!" I'm glad. My hard works, besides being paid, they're all being appreciated.

Karolina from Poland, Miriam from Spain, Dina from Greece, Anda from the UK, would like to thank you ladies here, for guiding me, for trusting me, and now being a friend to me, forgetting the post you and I are in. Aaron from Australia, Monica from Poland, Lucy from China, thank you for backing me up all the time when I did mistakes.

I run the till, make the coffee, tea and blended frap, wipe the walls, machines, casing... Tiring but enjoying 'em to the fullest. Can't describe the passion of it in words, to know more? Drop by Cornmarket St. Starbucks, and you'll see the flow, the passion, the laughter, hidden 'politics' and more! It's not just about the beverages!

Not much of pictures taken but, this is me with the very owned apron :)



Starbucks promoting RED charity!











Back to the 'Starbucks' apron :)






Ciao Ciao people!

p/s: Personally, I miss the Green Tea Latte from MY, there's none here in UK :/

Happy Month-sary Darling! Miss you, tons....

No comments: