08 February 2010

To Draw, To Love, To Show!

It's another week now in Feb, a month ago we were just celebrating new year, anyway, I really do hope time flies faster!

It had been 3 months plus in Starbucks, to be frank I'd been trying hard to let them know I can draw, at least 'beautify' their sign board! Finally I got the chance! Check these out:-

A start of new week! We're currently brewing Verona, full-bodied, full aroma coffee :)


Another piece of sign board: - Sulawesi: Having it Bold, Herbal and Earthy.

Mr. Yong (former art teacher:), guess I didn't let you down, I'm now drawing for Starbucks Oxford! Well at least the mix and match of the colors are not going wrong, main and minor characters are propotionate! Actually proud of my works even though they ain't great :D

Mr. Jeff's class tomorrow, so I think that's all for now! Adios people ;)

p/s: Please anyone post the AEC Tawau recording online (on 07/02 - 9pm, AEC)!!!

No comments: