23 February 2010

22.02.2010

As days passed, try to conclude what I've done lately, then I found out most of 'em are useless. Here's a list of 'em, have 'fun' knowing more about me :)

a) Work! Schedules are set few weeks earlier, no changes are available so I'm stick to it! Good news is, I finally got my first partner card (where Malaysia is damn 'kiam siap' in giving me one)! It works like a debit card exclusively for Starbucks and guess what, this green green card authorized me a 30% discount on all products! Weeeeee~

As mentioned, "LOVE WHAT YOU DO" - I mentioned earlier in the previous post, I simply love the Pounds, some people perhaps :D

b) My handicraft! Check these out, I made these out of boredom, simply because I dislike the oyster card's casing! Green card holder is for Fishy, hope she at least likes it :s And the mushies, am trying to do like the Maple mushroom but it seems to me... Not so ;p
First time using 'blanket stitch', some mistakes on it :O

I know it's not that obvious but it's the 'iPod apple' =x
And that's the application in iPhone!
Cute!
c) Gong Xi Fatt Cai! Unfortunately, I can't get involved this year in Tawau, obviously, my family misses me ;) Had a video call with them! Best wishes to all! Also special thanks to Queenny, love the card, it means a lot to me :) And Carian, thank you for all the hearts and kisses!

3D! Gong Xi Gong Xi!

Carian's handwritting!
d) Weather forecasting! Staying here in UK, one of the most irritating part is the weather. I'm all time on the forecast just to prevent myself from being frozen up! After all, Spring is approaching and finally there's a sign of it! (even just for that one day!)

Look at the dark shadow of mine! Miss the Sun...

e) It's Valentines! Not my turn this round as well :s As we're far apart, celebrating is not possible! But check these out, look at what my friend got: Gorgeous! (just to share this :)

Christopher! 真有你的!XD
These are BIG! And Cute *~*

OK! So far for now, guess my life ain't that boring!? You might not realize, there's non stated above is related to my coursework! :D Well, think I'll just set aside everything, yea EVERYTHING and get myself into studies seriously (hopefully...)

Adios people, Gong Xi Fatt Cai again!

xoxo

No comments: