29 January 2010

Jambo!

Down to earth, got my mood set aside, of course, it's after few days of struggling.

A class to attend tomorrow, 9am this time round, hope my mind will go damn clear while the mighty lecturer speaks!

Well, it's new year, there won't be a brand new me, as I'm always myself. Just that as years fly, I change the masks of mine, to suit the environment to the fullest.

Received couple of messages from friends, thank you. For dropping by and says hi, for supporting, for comforting, for not having me feeling alone. You as flowers, bright and shine, as strength for me to carry on.
Thank you darling, for listening to all my craps and nonsence, I couldn't ask for more. Love you. Thank you mom and dad, after all these, it's still always both of you. Love you both.

Happy Schooling everybody! I'm on with my mask-of-the-smiling-face to class tomorrow.

Adios!

p/s: I'm so in love in sewing now, looking for short courses, not so soon but I really need one!

No comments: