17 January 2010

Boredom

What a long long long and long holiday. After our trip to Paris and Rome, we stepped feet on Oxford, and there's nothing else to do except for slacking!

As for me, my shift was on Monday, Saturday and Sunday, other than that? I'm stuck with my internet, or mostly my favorite shows! Look at what I've done to my 3-month usage of plastic bags!






This is 'Before'...









This is 'After'... Ain't it look better now ;)



As a matter of fact, there's something wrong with the weather here! Just because of that, my parcel from dear Grace was delayed day by day! Anyway, I managed to get my gift thanks to my flatmate ;) Let me show show~





It's Lipstick from Grace, Givenchy~
Thank you Sweetie!



Nothing much to do, we hang out, get home and sleep, hang out again! Well I'm trying to do something more... Will update you next time then :)

Adios!

p/s: Happy Birthday Hwan Synn!! Have a Great one and All the Best onwards! ♥

No comments: