10 September 2010

Once Upon A Time

A family dinner tonight at Tawau Golf Club, nothing much 'bout the dinner, but something extra 'bout the club. 


I was told by mum, back then when I was young, my mum had my full custody, which only allow my father to meet me up upon approved permission. And so, that one day, he brought me out to this Golf Club for swimming. Hardly recall how old I was, mum said I wasn't really taken care of, thus, falling into the pool, drowning. "Wasn't really taken care of" - Simply means that my father, wasn't paying BIT of attention on me, guess he's eyeing on some other hot girls...


That midnight, I suffered a severe fever. I was told that I shivered till my whole body cramp. After the divorce, both of us moved out and stayed all by ourselves. She was so helpless but to call my grandfather for help. I was hospitalized. I could have been crazy if the fever never stop.


I can't recall any of these at all. I was blaming so much of his irresponsibility, for now I know even more 'bout his cruelty, thinking of ignoring the past, I changed my mind, I hate him even more than I used to be. The life I owed him, is paid off ever since he decided not to even remembering me this daughter. So long Ass Hole!



1 comment:

Ben said...

I read about a very true saying, "Don't worry about people from your past there is a reason they didn't make it to your future"... Whatever that have happened cannot be changed. We can only work on whatever that is about to happen.

You deserve the best...