30 September 2010

I'm Blessed

It's SEPTEMBER! Alright, for us, it's a great month! First of all, we have Mrs.Tan!
Surprises arranged by ME of course!

To her, every kids in the house are her babiessss~

Very Huge Walnut Cake, Pretty Roses and Pressie...
note: Cake by Mrs.Lu (interested pm me c: )

It's Cain's day! Having his classmates, friends and family around him to wish him the best, a party was held in BU McD!!!
Cute girl, Cain, Hou Jet, Wei Le!

Very 3D Dino cake!

Yuummm Yuuummmmm Yuuuuuummmmm!

Me and Grace, after so long~

This is Us...

Nothing much 'bout his birthday, after all I'm always not that active since I'm kinda 'special' in that family, being low profile would be a wiser way~ And now it's my turn!
Hhhuuuu~

A simple and blessed one...

Love you both :)

A late celebration in TGIF... Millions thanks to you girls... Heart all of Y.O.U!!!

We also have Mooncake Festival Celebration! I have it at home this time. Calligraph the lantern a bit, with wishes and prayers, we release it up up up to the sky, praying for the best and hoping for God bless!

Still fancy in calligraphing!

Not bad I guess ;p

Heat heat heat.. More heat!

Still waiting.....

Finally!

Us with the lanterns~

Dragon, Lion and Elephant!

We are happy family!

Early Celebration in Tawau..

With Dai Lou!

The Cousins!

Fatt Choi Tree :D

Last but not least, some updates 'bout me! I'm currently attending classes at Brickfield Asia College, taking CLP (i.e Certificate in Legal Practice) till next July.. A tourturing one but had no other options! Anyway, I'm blessed. With all of you with me, I had more than enough. Love to mum and dad, jie and di, dar, and the stupid girls!

No comments: