08 June 2010

Up-To-Date

Hi Folks! It's already June! Jo and JoEe went off to their Europe tour with families. Me, as usual, either working or slacking, some packing perhaps! Back to the old space of mine to share some pictures, would really love to share 'em on facebook but the files are too long to be loaded, will do it before my bedtime ;)


There you go, our picnic, day out at Southpark Headington Hill, Oxford! Yet again, it's US the camwhores! :D
Picnic with KFC!

Haha! Me and Fishy, JUMP!!!

Jo \ JoEe \ Fish - TeeHeeeee~


Beautiful Sky, with the wide green field.


Jajaja, Nice?!


Jo's idea, to prove that we're in The UK!


Ops, WeiSin's sexy pose :x


Nice snap! :DDDDD


Rolling.....
More funny pictures in facebook ;)

Next is Liverpool, more pictures from Jo's camera:-

From the Service Apartment - Lever Court, Liverpool

Day out shopping in Cheshire Oaks, Liverpool - Hot and Sunny day!

Forgive our 'lala-ness', it's cold that day... ;p


Meeting up SookTin and JiaLih, thank you once again for your help during our stay :)


And now a little bit more 'bout my trip to Manchester. First of all, I'll think of Manchester United. Why so? Just because my M.A.N was previously playing for the team!

David Beckham!!!

The Theatre of Dream - Old Trafford

Meeting up the Gents!

While waiting for food... She was complaining ;D

Making full use of time!

Nothing much actually, we were there to shop, sight-seeing a bit, and then back home to Oxford. 

Well to me, at least I step foot on these places before, never thought of flying out of Malaysia to explore. Special thanks to mum and dad for this great opportunity. 

Not much of time left for me here, but looking back of all these, I'm fortunate enough. Thank God for guiding me through, I'm now more than who I used to be, at least, better... :)


p/s: HAPPY BIG BIRTHDAY to my dearest, LAIGE!!! 

This is for you ;D

No comments: