21 June 2010

Since 14.06.10

I was out from Oxford since 14th of June, moving out from Clive Booth (finally...), to London along with my family. Too much to do, too much to settle, too little time left. Well I got back to Oxford for a day or two eventually to work out 2 shifts, 3 days spent in Barnstaple, Devon with Aunt Jess, a visit to Mercedez-Benz world, and something more coming up to date. 


Glad to see my family, it was since the last winter ;) Fortunately, I made it through my final, expecting a convocation soon this Tuesday. Thank God, my family, my friends, and dar, who always be by my side. A huge stress it was, finally now turns into glory :)


Will upload some pictures here asap. Thanks to limit from O2 with only 500MB per day x( See you bloggers real soon and wish me safe trip back home with my family :)




p/s: To my Dearest Ah Khong! Jo Ee, Happy sweet birthday! Wish to get you your Hello Kitty :D May you all the best on what's upcoming! xoxoxo

No comments: