29 May 2010

M.A.Y

It's May, approaching half of the year. I've been quite busy lately, rushed off all my assignments in April, and the preparation for my exams starting this May, then mid of May, my final semester of exams, stress stress stress, and stress! (Typing this, makes me feel that time passed real fast!) And yea, I went to Liverpool and Manchester for a few days trip with the gang, meeting up friends from Tawau. Now back to Oxford, back to work. Life seems treating me not bad so far. I cherish it a lot ;) Now, pictures to share!


Tee-heeee, enjoying the mini fun fair in Oxford, Headington Hill.

Hehe, my FAVOURITE! 

Had a Picnic by Headington Law Office, of L5 Girls...


Picture of us... Aleksandra, Olga, Ally, Me, Veronika, and Aliiyah (left out ;x)

A way to convince myself to study, nah doesn't really work ~.~

Warning sign!

One to keep me awake!

Presents for the Girls. Gonna miss y'all...

Our short trip to Liverpool. Yea that's the Beatles Story!

Weeeeee.......LIVERPOOL!!

Now Manchester United!

The Stadium Tour - Old Trafford - The Theatre of Dream
ROONEY!!
My favourite snap - Manchester Eye ;)

It's now the end of month, welcoming June, am going back home soon, to my dearest. God please bless me to overcome these few more weeks, for home's sake! May the best to all of you as well! More pictures in my FB account, if you're interested in. Yet again, adios people!

No comments: