23 April 2010

Why Politics?

I left Sabah when I was 19 to Selangor. Frankly, as a typical Tawau girl, I hardly get touch into politic news, besides TV1 2 and 3, the newspaper didn't stated much 'bout this. And so, here comes Peninsular, the HIGH profile politics fight between States comes into picture.


Forgive my naiveness on this kind of issue, after all I just roughly get part of the picture (well I believe most of the MPs don't really get the full picture as well, still...) What inspired me is that, when there's a need for you to stand up, don't. Why? After all, it'll just be an oral fight, no action will be taken, most issues will be ignored, you'll get discriminated, most probably prohibited, worst come to worst, a war? (Nah they're STILL not capable of that, thank God for this.)

I myself is a Chinese newspaper reader, simply because Chinese words, even with just 3 to 4 words, they SAY IT ALL! I'd been seeing MPs arguing - “你应道歉!” “我并没有错!” (which says, You should have apologized! Then a reply, I didn't do anything wrong!" 



Yeap, so back to the point, why politics? Let's make thing real simple - When issues spotted, they'll be literally IGNORED. And then....... got dragged to some nonsense statement, which after all, FADE AWAY~ The transparency of debate lately is high, but people are still not minding their words and phrases. When you don't want to focus on the issues, never mind. When you try to ignore some shits, never mind. When you can't come to a solution or full stop, never mind. But please 'lah'... Don't attack! Being sexist, racist, discriminating, are nothing GOOD! AT ALL! 


Well most will wonder why don't we stand up and fight for our rights? When you're in UK, "Boleh kawan! Tarak masalah!" But I'm sorry, you're in MY, stand up or not, it makes no difference, 'cause outcome will be the same, which is NOTHING. Staying in Sabah is really a paradise. Literally, you're a sea away from what's going on. 


We ignore, for a better life. Fullstop!




One Malaysia - Does this unite all of us together? Your say :D








Note: Above it's just my personal point of view, no hardfeelings. Enjoy shopping in Malaysia, after all, I still heart Nasi Lemak and Roti Canai! Again, IGNORE is always a better way to live in. Adios!

No comments: