16 April 2010

Busy period...


Had been busy, well in a way "busy" 'bout my assignment, so will be here on and off, most probably off most of the time >:D Anyway, these are some pictures to share, more in my facebook account :)


Happy Easter :)

Yum Yum Yummm..........

Thank you Dar for getting me this ;p

And so.. It's for you...


Back view~


Out of boredom.. Surf through other's blog and made this!


Sorry it's a bit disgusting, fungus on my toe nails.. Too much of sport shoes and boots.. Special thanks to UK freaking weather..
Still I miss Malaysia yang panas!

Wookie, that's all for now, been using my energy quite a lot, mentally distress now.... Get back to work and see y'all real soon.

xoxoxo!

p/s: When shits occur, IGNORE them is always the best way. I used to question all the time - Why? But for now need not waste that kinda time, some people are just too shitty to be bothered. After all, they'll still pretend nothing happen. Chillaaaa kawan-kawan! If they won the best actors, you and I will get the Oscar awards*(quoted: you know who you are :D)

No comments: