Obviously, you amend your content of affidavit accordingly. What I did was I based on the acknowledgment stamp and time and did some changes. Key note, file in Borang separately, file in Affidavit separately also!
- Prepare your Afidavit Penyampaian for both Pempetisyen and Pemohon.
- Compile Afidavit Penyampaian Pempetisyen with Sijil Perakuan Ekshibit and the complete set that you file on Borang 1 & 2 (AP - 2 pages; SPE - 1 page; Set - 7 pages).
- Compile Afidavit Penyampaian Pemohon with Sijil Perakuan Ekshibit and the complete set that you file on Borang 3, 4, & 5 (AP- 2 pages; SPE - 1 page; Set - 3 pages).
- Get affirmation from Commissioner of Oath beforehand.
- All set? Out to court!
- Proceed to Counter 22/23 to collect a number for Express Filing (Finally, the court added another counter for less than 10 pages of scanning, wise move I would say).
- Go to Aras 2, Bahagian RKKK, let kakak check through your documents before proceeding to do the scanning.
- Once checking is done, go to Counter 22/23, proceed with the scanning.
- Collect Notis of Pembayaran from Counter 17. Please do me a favour, speed a smiling face over to kakak, I think among all the tension she's going through, she deserves something extra :)
- Proceed to Kaunter Pembayaran to make payment. Collect Receipt and Invoice.
- Get back to Counter 17, submit the Invoice to the same kakak and collect the final statement.
- Work done!
Please bear in mind that no service is necessary, till then, be patience and wait for your short call date! I file my Afidavit Penyampaian only one month after the filing of Borang 3, 4 & 5. But I strongly advice you NOT to do so! Get it done promptly! I'll try to upload the sample here, as the copy of both is in my office PC. In case it's on urgent basis, just drop me a comment with your email address and I'll get back to you asap.
Next post will be for the Short Call Order. Stay tuned and Best of Luck for all you Chambies out there!