02 June 2011

Film Review: X-Men: First Class

As mentioned earlier, I had a movie marathon with baby, so I'm going to share the second film I watch that last Tuesday - X-Men: First Class.


I was wondering about the timeline about this X-men show, upside down, inside out, so I'm a bit (actually very!) confused about this movie. Lucky me having my brilliant baby explains to me, this show is actually the very introduction of Professor X, which is way before the introduction of X-men. So, whatever Wolverine, X-men I II & III are way backward from this First Class film (obviously).


I shall introduce some of the characters in this movie, as I can't really find every single of them from Google, anyway, Thank You Google!!!
Official Poster
Charles Xavier - Professor X
James McAvoy
Searching for mutants all over the world to give aid and advice - "Mutant and Proud". Smart and hilarious person as in the film, I found him kinda charming :)

Erik Lehnsherr - Magneto
Michael Fassbender
Another handsome guy in the film, pretty face! Special thanks to baby for the information, I never knew both these leaders used to be close friends and ended up enemies, due to the very extremely different perspectives. What a waste, they are so powerful to can even rule the world. Well that's the story, must be a good versus a bad. Starting to like this film!

Raven - Mystique
Jennifer Lawrence
Lucky her playing the role of Mystique, and get to show her apparel as human, too bad for the previous actress for this character. This film shows it how Mystique end up joining the Magneto instead of staying by Professor X's side, which they used to be close friends for more than 20 years.
Emma Frost
January Jones
Hank McCoy - Beast
Nicholas Hoult
Alex Summers - Havok
Lucas Till
Janos Quested - Riptide
Alex Gonzalez
Azazel
Jason Flemyng
Destiny
That's all the character I can get, but enough said! Lucky enough I got the preview tickets, unlucky you not to get the whole story from me ;p

This film shows you how did everyone get evolved to the current character i.e how Beast turns out to be blue, why Mystique remains blue but not changing herself to a sexy lady, how did he ended up with a wheel chair, and also how did Magneto get his anti-telepaths hat!

To you X-men fans out there, all these information must be a piece of cake! Now I think they've done with their X-men history, what will be the next? I'm expecting more stories 'bout X-men but before that, I shall watch over again all the X-men I, II, and III. Adios!


NY Rates

No comments: