20 April 2011

Product Review: Angel Foot Mask

Hi Bloggers! Thank you again for dropping by, I'm here to share something I've used twice and found it really effective: Angel Foot Mask - A mask for our beloved feet that removes dead skin in 7 days and pop! Baby feet reborn! Words can't describe it all, thus, the smarty mighty me, took lots of pictures during the 7-day course! ***Note: Please bear with my not-so-good-looking-feet!!!


First of all, let me show you the packaging...
Angel Foot Mask - Product of Taiwan
That's the back of the box - Stated the ingredients, direction, effect, precaution etc.
Here we go, pampering mode started! As shown at the back of the box, cut off the top, set your foot in nicely, taped it from the inside, fold nicely. What I strongly suggest is that you should prepare a pair of loose socks, once folded, wear 'em, it's easier to absorb - As my mum always claim that her dead skin is super thick which can't be absorb at all! Socks help a lot!

Day 1
Okay, counting down for 90 minutes! 
Please pardon my laziness as I didn't remove my nail polish, which you should! Instead of  90 minutes, I took around 2 hours, so far there's  nothing happen to me so you can give it a longer try :)
Looks normal, you wont spot the difference, what you can see only is your crumpled skin!
There's no Day 2, I was too busy for my dental visit, in fact there's nothing happen still to my feet, so let's skip it to Day 3!
Day 3
See!? 
It merely shows some skins peeling off, it doesn't mean that you can scratch it though. 
Another side, just leave it as it is... 
Expecting more :)
The best part of this mask is that it affects every single area of your foot! 
Yes, even your skin around your nails will come off too...

Day 4
Coming off... Not much effect though~ 
There you can see... 
Can't wait! 
These are the parts where your skin thicken easily due to walking and footwear... 

Day 5
I've been walking to school, thus my skins come off without me noticing, too bad that I can't snap pictures of 'em... But can you see the pinkish part? 
This is more obvious! 

Day 6
Trying to show you the inner part of my nails...
Even the top also... 
Whichever part that soaked in the mask, there goes the skins! 
Pinkish reborn skin! Effective aye?!

Day 7
Soak your feet in cooling water, it's hot and sunny, something soothing and it helps you soften your skin so it's easier to come off...  
After the water bath, skins are soften and easier to rub off... 
Need not peel it, just some rubbing will do... It comes off easily!

And the result is......... Well it's worth the wait :)
Nicely done, no pain, no itch, no nothing... All you lose is just your dead skin, and gain a pair of pretty sexy feet! Give it a try, I was advised to take this once a month, but it last for like a month or two... And I've been recommending this to friends and family, so far no negative feedbacks, my mum tried the second pack too! 
Alright that's all for now, I hope you're fine with this review, at least some opinion and suggestion to guide you before purchasing. 

As a consumer, I understand what a consumer needs.

NY Rates:

6 comments:

csjinz . said...

a lot of foot foto . hahaa

Patricia said...

Where can you buy or or order the Angel Foot Mask from in the United States of America? Thanks.

Nee Yaa, Soo said...

Dear Patricia,

Thank you for dropping by. I actually bought this from Malaysia and I think the seller do overseas business too. Will get back to you real soon, can you please provide me your email address? :)

Patricia said...

Sorry NeeYaa, I didn't see that you had responded to my post. I actually found a website of a seller in Malaysia called Fashion-Clicks. Thanks much!

Jinyin said...

Hi, where do you buy this foot mask and how much does it cost?

Anonymous said...

damn your feet are sexy