31 December 2014

My 2014!

Counting down to end this 2014, decided to drop by my this long lost blog, last post was back then in 2013. I'm surprised how time passed. Back then, I was busy working and travelling from the West to the East, then from East back to the West!

2014 has been treating me well, even up to this very last drop. Blessed!

One, I got called to the Bar of High Court of Sabah and Sarawak.

Two, finally decided to get back to KL for good, of course, to reunite with my love one.

Three, found a pretty great job. Loaded, but contended. After all, a token of appreciation of my hard work is awarded, what more could I ask for.

Four, move on further with my career, at least I'm progressing, learning, and in fact, improving myself to achieve a better level, more to come.

Five, met a lot of nice people throughout my career in Sabah and back to KL. People that cherish my presence, laugh at my jokes, appreciate my company, accepting me for who I am, work with me as a team. Peeps, I truly thank you for being there for me anytime, anywhere!

Six, my love proposed. Couldn't be any happier! We're officially moving a step forward for a better us. I know this won't be easy, but I'm positive about us. I'm just so thankful and grateful for having 'the Mr. Right'!

Seven, shared our good news around. Blessings are all over. Moving on with wedding planning. Lots to do, many to think and consider. Hopefully to have the time to share our experience here with you guys!

Last but not least, shitty things did happen throughout the year. And for every moment that I live, every breath that I take, I thank God for bringing me through the year, with love and faith, together with my love ones.

Thank you 2014! I'll fight harder with 2015!

xoxo



No comments: