10 October 2012

Happy Birthday!

It was on the 27.09.2012. Finally get the time to sit down and share this :D.
Bee brought me to Japanese Restaurant for my special day - Hokaido Ichiba! Many thanks for the meal, stuffed myself so much that I can barely stand straight - Too good ;)

Pictures and happiness to be shared!

Kita no Zen
 Lots to choose from... Was too full to have dessert ;(
Salmon Don
 Love the aroma and taste of the rice.. Mm Mmmmm....
Miscellaneous
 Something that must be on the side...
Salmon Roll
 Must NOT Miss! Very thick salmon rolled, with either prawn roe or dancing bonito... Am going back for that!
Japanese Pizza with Scallop
 Bee loves scallops, a bit out of ratio but it's still very lovely! Not sure whether it's the teriyaki sauce but it's very delicious!!
BR Chocolate Devil
Thank you bee for the lovely cake. It was shared, melted ;p
Both of Us
Lovely PouchThank you! You know who you are, and yes I love it!
Luxurious Presies
WooHoooooo! Bought HTC to pamper myself >:) Got another tab from Mee and Dad! GL from 2 bosses (meaning more work to come!) Can't be any luxurious than these! Thank you all! A happy girl indeed! :D

Another year has passed, blessed with lots of love and luck, thank you for loving me as who I am. Appreciate it, a lot :)

No comments: