10 August 2011

Wondermilk @ Citta Mall

Hello, hello! Another post of the day :)


This time round, I'm going to share my family day-out to Citta Mall! It's a public event created on Facebook by Wondermilk, to celebrate their grand opening at Citta Mall on the last July, guess this is their second branch after the one at Damansara Uptown. Well, cupcakes remind me of Cindy Wong, my Siao Za Boh friend who's currently in UK, a girl who obsesses crazily over cupcakes, perhaps, until the day she dies (I might be exaggerating  but hell ya, prove me right Cindy!)


It was on the 10th July, a beautiful weekend, not to explore only Wondermilk but curious also about the brand new Citta Mall, so family and I, of course my love decided to drop by - for free cupcakes!
Colourful Ballooooons!
 While waiting for the starting of celebration, brought the kids to wander around the mall.
FREE Candy Floss
 "Mom, go take for me lah." "Don't need lah..." "Why not? It's free one lei....!"
Provided by Citta Mall. Along with FREE pop corns as well.
Huge? Yuuummmm.....
FREE Face and Hand Painting as well
Wondermilk @ Citta Mall
For Kids Only
There goes our kiddos!
Cupcake based is ready!
D.I.Y
PACKED!!!
Organised and Neatly Done
Dispenser - Neat and Tidy
Long Live Theme Colour - White!
Corner for Band Performance of the Day
Red + Blue + White
This menu is so American ;)
Maxi 12 For Free?!
Here, Where?!
Yummy Yuuummm.....
FREE Cupcakes
 Not the Maxi 12 but the mini ones, anyway it's free, what more we can ask for?! And these tiny bits made my day :)
Mine, His, and Hers
Very Happening Scene

That's all for Wondermilk, sorry we couldn't stay for the performance or shows, kids are making noises so gonna get home. Anyway, still a Big Thank You to Wondermilk for the lovely cuppacakes! All the Best to the team!

No comments: