08 December 2010

New Phone, Perhaps

Jambo!


December is here! Reaching the end of the year, lotsa shitty stuff happened. They happened, hope it comes to a full stop for me, for now ;p


How's everyone doing out there? Most of my friends are struggling for the final exams, Best of LUCK guys! Some are working, work hard for the BONUS! As for me? Slacking still, been picking up freelancing job lately, fell sick eventually, useless me. Lost my phone, so, aiming a new one! Cheap one I mean, though I would love to have an iPhone 4 :)))


Here, need some recommendations. 
First, SE C901. Yes to bluetooth, 5MP cyber-shot, affordable (last price quote: RM560++). No to wi-fi, and this is what pull me back. 
Prefer the Peach-pink one, white is not bad though.
*For full Specification, please click here.

Secondly, SE ELM. Okay, this phone, has it all, bluetooh, wi-fi, 5MP cyber-shot as well, cheaper (last price quote: RM480++)
I like the Pink, but this phone is a bit plastic-ky.
*For full Specification, please click here.

I would really love to have slide-phones, touch screen features. BUT, right after the continuous-phone-lost incidentssss, I think I NEED to think twice in spending on gadgets, as I can't really afford to. In fact, the two above, ain't that bad, at least won't have the 'laggy' matter.

So what say you?

p/s: I'm a SE Superfan! Try not to try me with N***a, S**s***, L*, etc. No offence to other fans out there :))))

No comments: