23 July 2010

Calligraphy of Mine

Hello bloggers!


It's been time since my last update, I fell sick - Gastric, vomiting, slight fever, running nose, diarrhoea... So sick! Anyway, am not far from fully recovered! May God bless me with that :)


I love to shop in Popular Bookstore. Sadly, I don't love books, otherwise it'll definitely be a paradise for me. I'm there for stationeries, only! I was shopping, then I saw this!
Guess what...

Well, out of boredom, feels like I need to do something instead of gaming mini games at home, I bought it! In fact, I wrote a page of it, just that it's kinda messy so, sorry folks no pictures available for that! :D

But I don't mind sharing what I did on the newspaper, just like how we did back then in high school. Miss those days lots!

Actually, I can 'calligraph' quite well ;)

Okay, that's all for now I guess. Going back home real soon. Can't wait? I'm fine with anything, as long as I'm in good health with good people. Will miss my dar real bad by that time... ;(

Adios~


p/s: Happy sweet birthday to Jason the Voon! How's life treating you so far? :)))

No comments: